Lib Dem Conference: Caption Competition #1





















I took a lot of photographs at our annual conference in Birmingham. Some were quite good, others more "interesting".

Some were quite frankly hilarious. Some of these are deserving of fittingly amusing captions, which is why I'm putting them on my blog - in the hope that some witty and imaginiative individuals can provide a hilarious take on them.

In the truest of liberal traditions there is of course no prize other than the knowledge that you are the wittiest reader of A Scottish Liberal!

We'll start with this photograph of Nick Clegg answering members' questions. Allan Heron has already suggested this: "Nick sings 'I did it my way' but finds the note leaves a bad aftertaste". Well, that's pretty good. But I'm sure you can do better.

Please leave your ideas below - I'll announce the winner next Friday!

Comments

Stephen Glenn said…
After waiting for Simon Hughes to finish speaking before I got up. Conference I believe ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz